Friday, January 8, 2010

Being creative all this time is stressful


These days, my mind is full of amazing ideas for clothes. Turning old into new, using old military costume details, mixing black and gold. It's all about living and feeling life through clothes. Making ourselves feeling really good inside, expressing emotions through looks, changing ten times during a day, it's fashion. Being different and unusual, having your own way of thinking, those are really important things in life.

I am mostly into royal, military, Napoleon kind of clothing these days, working hard to make some clothes that really make me feel great. Nowadays, at least I can express my ideas and views through tailor's hands, because there's none of those clothes or even look-a-likes to buy at free market.

No comments:

Post a Comment